AGS Transact Technologies Ltd. It is one of the largest integrated multi-channel payment solution providers in India in terms of providing digital and cash solutions to banks and businesses. Their products and services include ATM outsourcing, CRM, cash management and digital payment solutions including merchant solutions, transaction processing services, and mobile wallets.
AGS operates in the following sectors:
- Payment Solutions – includes ATM outsourcing, CRM and managed services, cash management services, iCDs, digital payment services that include toll and transit solutions, Fastlane, transaction transfer services, POS services, and agency banking.
- Banking Automation Solutions – includes the sale of ATMs, CRMs, currency technology products, self-service terminals, related services and updates.
- Other Automation Solutions – includes the sale of machinery and related services to customers in the retail, petroleum and color sectors
As of August 31, 2021, AGS has installed, maintained or managed a network of approximately 72,000 ATMs and CRMs, provided cash management services to 46,214 ATMs through SVIL, installed 221,066 merchant points of sale and approximately 46,800 cash billing stations, Automated approximately 17,924 petroleum outlets and installed approximately 88,521 color dispensers.
The public offer of AGS Transact Technologies includes an offer to sell equity shares totaling Rs. 680 crores from existing shareholders.
|The fiscal year is over||Revenue (₹ crore)||Pat (crore crore)||EPS ($)|
|As of August 2021||753.40||-18.10||-1.53|
For more information, you can view the prospectus provided by the company.
|Release period||From January 19 to January 21|
|price range||166 to 175 INR per share|
|Minimum Bid Quantity||85 and its multiples|
|Customization finished||January 27 2022|
|Initiate refunds||January 28, 2022|
|stock credit||Jan 31 2022|
|Listing date||February 1, 2022|
|Authorization Expiry Date||February 5 2022|
|Key Investor Fixation Expiry Date||February 20 2022|
How do I apply for an IPO with AGS Transact Technologies Limited?
You can apply for an AGS Transact Technologies Limited IPO using any supported UPI application by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on the console
- Accept the UPI authorization on your phone
When the authorization is accepted, the bid amount will be blocked in your bank account. Click here to find out more.
Where can I check the allotment status for an AGS Transact Technologies Limited IPO?
You can check the allotment status for the IPO of AGS Transact Technologies Limited on the website of the Registrar and Transfer Agent.
Alternatively, you can also check the status of the assignment on the NSE website.